From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sharon Shaloo, MassBook Office Mail
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 12:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Follow up to CFB meeting

Dear All:

Adding my voice to the chorus of thanks to LOC for our meeting … but frantically trying to get ready for our annual Letters About Literature ceremony on Tues. so apologies for any strain that is peeping through my sentences.

If anyone is interested in doing a webinar follow up meeting to rehash our best takeaways, etc., from the meetings, Mass Center for the Book has a “go-to-webinar” account and can host a meeting of up to 100 people … which I would be happy to schedule.

If you haven’t used go-to-webinar before it’s a bit different from a web conference in that the focus is on the screens of the attendees/administrators rather than on images of the participants.  All you need is a headset with microphone to talk.  I could provide a phone number to call in for audio though I would not be able to cover the cost of a toll-free connection for out of state people so you’d have to have long-distance capabilities.

I could coordinate one for mid-June.  If enough people want to do it, I’ll write next week with a Doodle poll to find a date.

~ Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director

Massachusetts Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]