Hi Guy,

Me again. I did not receive my own message from the loccfb listserv. I did get an automatic response after I sent it that it had been successfully sent to 57 members. Am I on the list? Or do I need to be certain to cc myself when I send out messages?

Thanks for any help you might give,

Robin

Robin E. Martin, MLS

Coordinator, Iowa Center for the Book