From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Iowa Center for the Book Coordinator
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 11:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Hello from Iowa!

Hi Guy,

I will be meeting with my Center for the Book Advisory Council on May 31. Would it be possible to get a summary of the Idea Exchange session before that? They always like to hear what is going on the others states and at the national Center.

Thanks so much,
Robin

Robin E. Martin, MLS
Coordinator, Iowa Center for the Book