Thanks to Anne and John and the rest of the LOC team for another
excellent Idea Exhange meeting!

I enjoyed meeting several new Center directors and picked up several
ideas I will be trying out with projects here in NH.

I want to encourage everyone to continue the discussions from the
meeting via this LOCCFB listserv. It has been quite inactive recently,
but it is a valuable forum for us to share ideas and ask each other
questions.
The address for sending a message to the list is
If you need to make some sort of change to your list subscription you
can do that by sending commands to the list software. Information on
LISTSERV  commands  can be  found  in the  LISTSERV reference  card,
which  you can  retrieve  by sending  an "INFO  REFCARD" command (put
the command as the only text in the body of your email and also use it
as the subject) to [log in to unmask]  Stacia (in the LOC Center
for the Book office) administers the listserv for us if you have
questions about getting someone added.
Mary A. Russell, Director
Center for the Book at the NH State Library
20 Park Street Concord NH 03301-6314
http://nhbookcenter.org
Visit our blog at http://nhbookcenter.blogspot.com