I am attaching a spread sheet that lists the authors currently appearing at the LOC/Bookfest website with current residency (for most of them).

Pls ignore the yellow fill-ins, which indicate a Massachusetts connection for our internal use.

Since the author bios are not active, we did not find all info and frankly for some authors I left ?? in residency when I found it hard to trace but knew the path wasn't going to lead to massachusetts.

I put in a few specific notes when they were easy to find ... but plenty of these authors were born elsewhere and claim that in their bio .. so you may find you have a connex to some that isn't listed here.

If you have any corrections/additions to the sheet, why not email me directly and I'll update the sheet and email out again in about a month?

Hope this gives you all a running start,

regards

Sharon