Hi, All,

I heard from a few of you that there is interest in trying a virtual state-center meeting and so created a Doodle poll to collect possible meeting times.

To indicate which dates/times you could meet please complete this poll:
http://doodle.com/x6k2i355ydmwh23k

Since I tried to squeeze in times before ALA and some are coming up quickly, please try to do the poll in the coming couple of days.

The idea for this meeting came out of requests from some coordinators for a summary of the meeting and the feeling of others (me included) that some ideas came up at the exchange that we might explore further.

I hope that a couple of those interested would volunteer to draft an agenda, send it out on the listserv for additional items, Please add a note to comments at the Doodle poll if you are interested in volunteering.  (I'll focus on the technical assistance during meeting.)

And to state what is likely the obvious:  A "Go-to-Webinar" meeting happens online, at your computer.  Ideally you would have a headset with microphone (not bluetooth) but you could also call in for audio to a number you would be provided when you register.

Many thanks,

Sharon