Dear MODS community,
I gathered and labelled some warnings and considerations from our MODS implementation

AUTHORITHY and AUTHORITYURI

I got the following validation errors on my MODS documents.
Theoretically, if I include an authority I should have always the opportunity to include the authority's URI information.
Here are listed the elements where we got warnings:
Warning: DOMDocument::schemaValidate() [domdocument.schemavalidate]: Element '{http://www.loc.gov/mods/v3}physicalLocation', attribute 'authorithyURI': The attribute 'authorithyURI' is not allowed.

Warning: DOMDocument::schemaValidate() [domdocument.schemavalidate]: Element '{http://www.loc.gov/mods/v3}recordContentSource', attribute 'authorithyURI': The attribute 'authorithyURI' is not allowed.

Warning: DOMDocument::schemaValidate() [domdocument.schemavalidate]: Element '{http://www.loc.gov/mods/v3}recordContentSource', attribute 'authorithyURI': The attribute 'authorithyURI' is not allowed.

For example in mods:phisicalLocation and in mods:recordContentSource
the  authorithyURI attribute is not validated by schema
even though in the MODS documentation website it is declared

RELATEDITEM

I have internally mods:relatedItem
a titleInfo/partNumber

it seems that the schema doesn't validate this, even though in documentation is declared that "All MODS elements can appear as subelements", maybe sub-subelements are not allowed?

TYPE OF RESOURCE
The typeOfResource element doesn't allow the attribute "lang" useful for multilingualism, considering the large adoption of this element because is a mandatory element from DLF guidelines, maybe can be useful to add this attribute.
Ex.
<mods:typeOfResource lang="eng">still image</mods:typeOfResource>
<mods:typeOfResource lang="ita">immagine fissa</mods:typeOfResource>