Betsy and Bruce,

I agree with Bruce's suggestion, as I've wondered who else has served on the
board and when.  When I was on the board, there was active discussion among
the members of involving previous board members, and this is a nice
beginning.

Dan Botkin

Daniel B. Botkin

Adjunct Professor

Dept. of Biology

University of Miami

P.O. Box 249118

Coral Gables, FL 33124

Professor (Emeritus)

Dept. of  Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology

University of California, Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara, CA

Current address:

1180 South Ocean Blvd.

10 C

Boca Raton, FL 33432

917-747-3068

New York address:

245 Eighth Ave.

# 270

New York, NY 10011

 <http://www.danbotkin.com/> www.danbotkin.com

 <http://www.naturestudy.org/> www.naturestudy.org

Twitter @Daniel Botkin

Latest Books: The Moon in the Nautilus Shell (Oxford University Press, 2012)

                             Powering the Future: A Scientist's Guide to
Energy Independence (FT Press, 2010)