From: Archie Green Union Listserv [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Thompson, William [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 5:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A Message From Betsy Peterson, The American Folklife Center

Dear Friends:

Greetings from the American Folklife Center!  We are establishing a listserv for former AFC board and staff as a way to provide everyone with periodic updates about AFC activity.  It is appropriately called the Archie Green Union listserv. We do not anticipate sending a high volume of mail—we know everyone is busy and do not want to clutter people’s mailboxes.  But we do want to connect with you on a more consistent basis. After all, we consider you all to be a part of the AFC family. The list allows for people to interact with each other, so the expected volume of email will depend on how much you want to enter into discussions. We would love to hear from you, so please drop a line if you wish.

To kick things off, I wanted to share this most recent issue of our AFC Board newsletter with all of you. We started publishing it in the last year for current trustees, as an informal way to provide regular updates and connect names and faces to the great work of the staff here.

The feedback thus far has been overwhelmingly positive and so we thought we would widen the circle.  We hope you like it!

Thanks for your service to and support of the AFC…

Betsy

P.S. If you wish to unsubscribe to this listserv at any time, please email us at [log in to unmask].

Betsy Peterson, Ph.D.

Director, American Folklife Center

Library of Congress

101 Independence Ave., SE