Maybe sometime the listserv could send out a list of everyone who has been on the board and when. Some people I know about from my time long ago, some I'm in communication with now, but other members I know nothing about. I'd like to.

bj

Bruce Jackson
SUNY Distinguished Professor & James Agee Professor of American Culture
University at Buffalo
Clemens Hall 306
Buffalo, NY 14260
v: 716.881.3626