Betsy and Bruce,

I agree with Bruce’s suggestion, as I’ve wondered who else has served on the board and when.  When I was on the board, there was active discussion among the members of involving previous board members, and this is a nice beginning.

Dan Botkin

Daniel B. Botkin

Adjunct Professor

Dept. of Biology

University of Miami

P.O. Box 249118

Coral Gables, FL 33124

Professor (Emeritus)

Dept. of  Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology

University of California, Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara, CA

Current address:

1180 South Ocean Blvd.

10 C

Boca Raton, FL 33432

917-747-3068

New York address:

245 Eighth Ave.

# 270

New York, NY 10011

www.danbotkin.com

www.naturestudy.org

Twitter @Daniel Botkin

Latest Books: The Moon in the Nautilus Shell (Oxford University Press, 2012)

                             Powering the Future: A Scientist’s Guide to Energy Independence (FT Press, 2010)