Hello BIBCO colleagues,

As you know, I have been appointed acting BIBCO coordinator.  I am happy that in recent months I had an opportunity to get to know many of you through the BIBCO RDA webinars.  Many of you will be gathering at the ALA Annual Conference in Chicago next month.  I will not be attending the Conference but my colleagues Paul Frank, Les Hawkins, and Hien Nguyen will be there supporting with you.  To this end, I would like to gather questions, thoughts, and suggested topics for the Sunday morning PCC Membership meeting on June 30.   You may email me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or share your thoughts on the BIBCO listserv.

If you have attended BIBCO RDA webinars<http://login.icohere.com/public/topics.cfm?cseq=1190&mkey=198770> or completed self-study of Library of Congress RDA Training Materials<http://www.loc.gov/catworkshop/RDA%20training%20materials/LC%20RDA%20Training/LC%20RDA%20course%20table.html> and have any follow-up issues please share them.  If you haven't started RDA transition and would like to learn more about RDA please also let me know.  This is an exciting time in PCC as we are learning and adopting RDA and sharing knowledge among our colleagues.  I hope we can continue to use BIBCO listserv as a platform to share information, questions, and comments.

I look forward to supporting and growing the BIBCO membership.

Jessalyn

Jessalyn Zoom
Acting Coordinator, BIBCO Program
Cooperative Programs Section
Cooperative and Instructional Programs Division
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave., SE
Washington, D.C. 20540-4230
202-707-4264