Hi Michelle,

As you know, our EAD interface displays with a thumbnail access to a gallery, but is done via our MS-SQL in house database web template built with programming.   I would also love to know how this might be accomplished using true EAD encoding.   Mark might have some ideas as he has been working on some pretty nice interface prototypes for SI, based on AT ingested EAD data.

Best, Barb

Barbara D. Aikens

Chief, Collections Processing | Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution

Email: [log in to unmask] | Phone: 202.633.7941

Visit our website and the Terra Foundation Center for Digital Collections.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries: 750 9th Street, NW (at H) | Suite 2200 | Washington, DC 20001

U.S. Postal deliveries:  PO Box 37012 | Victor Building, Suite 2200, MRC 937 | Washington, DC 20013-7012