Dear all,

I'm thinking about the agenda for our webinar and have gotten some
inquires, too.  Since Guy has forwarded electronic docs of the highlights
from each Center, I don't think we need to take the time (and won't really
HAVE the time) to do a round-robin from each Center participating in the
webinar.  If you attended the idea exchange, maybe you can forward me the
topics that you think would benefit most from discussion during the
webinar.  And if you didn't attend but read the attached state highlights,
maybe you can forward me the questions that arise from your reading, or the
issues that you'd most like to hear about during the webinar.

Thank you all for your time,
Mary
California

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi--attached are the highlights that were provided (not everyone provided
> something). It is in 2 parts. I hope this helps. This will give you a good
> idea of what others are doing. ****
>
> ** **
>
> Guy Lamolinara****
>
> Communications Officer****
>
> Center for the Book****
>
> Library of Congress****
>
> 101 Independence Ave.S.E.****
>
> Washington, DC 20540-4920****
>
> (202) 707-9217****
>
> (202) 707-0269 (fax)****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>

> --
Mary Menzel
Director, California Center for the Book
www.calbook.org
tel: 213-738-7055
cell: 310-480-1960

mailing address: California Center for the Book
care of Pio Pico Koreatown Library
694 S. Oxford Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90005

deliveries to: California Center for the Book
696 S. Oxford Avenue, second floor, Los Angeles, CA 90005