Thank you so much, Sharon.  Everybody, please send me your agenda thoughts
tomorrow so that I can circulate it before the weekend.

--
Mary Menzel
Director, California Center for the Book

mailing address: California Center for the Book
care of Pio Pico Koreatown Library
694 S. Oxford Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90005

deliveries to: California Center for the Book
696 S. Oxford Avenue, second floor, Los Angeles, CA 90005