Dear all,

It's not too late to join us for our Center for the Book webinar on Monday
(3 pm Eastern).  Here is our very informal agenda, which I will re-send in
the morning if I receive any requests for revisions.  Please let me know if
I missed any emails with agenda items not included here.

1.  Those who attended the LC ideas exchange talk *briefly* about their
most important takeaways
2.  General discussion of the takeaways, questions and concerns
3.  Developing and strengthening the state Center brand, possibly with:

   - Drawn to Reading
   - Family Reading Night
   - expanded digital communication: Vine, Twitter
   - a future of reading initiative

4. Specific state initiatives submitted for discussion:

   - web resource for readers and writers, possibly modeled after
   connecticuthistory.org (CT)
   - year-long statewide Literary Celebration for the 350th Anniversary of
   the founding of New Jersey

I'm looking forward to talking with everyone!
Mary
California