Dear CFB Listserv:

Apparently many of you did not receive the email I sent last week ...so
here is a more detailed save-the-date:

June 17, 3 to 4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.

You will need to be at a computer and can use either a headset with mic
(best) or a phone for your audio.

I will send a link out for all of you to use to access and apologies to
those who cannot attend (I think there are 2). If you register when you get
the email you will receive reminder emails from the system.

 I will be able to provide a recording of the meeting for those of you who
were unable to participate live.

I'll try to get the link out tomorrow, Friday, or over weekend.

Apologies again if the lapse in communication was my fault.  I am having a
hard time with a new email system at Simmons when I am on my iPad and I may
well have sent the message from an email that is not subscribed to this
list without realizing it.

Regards,

Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
617.521.2719 (office); 617.872.3718 (mobile)

*Our Commonwealth is Reading.*