Sharon, it looks as though 20 people have responded and maybe Monday, June
17 is the date...?

I've volunteered to collect agenda items, but I need everyone's help in
gathering notes on what took place during our idea exchange.  My own notes
are not as good as I thought they were!  I do know that we learned a lot
about a terrific online literary map, "DC By the Book," and that we heard a
great line:

"Books are like bacon: the thicker the better."

Best wishes to all,
Mary
California

--
Mary Menzel
Director, California Center for the Book

mailing address: California Center for the Book
care of Pio Pico Koreatown Library
694 S. Oxford Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90005

deliveries to: California Center for the Book
696 S. Oxford Avenue, second floor, Los Angeles, CA 90005