Confirming that we are holding the webinar on 6/17.  Nice to hear we are up
to 20.  I guess a few of you responded after I sent out the confirming
email!  (btw, I make 21 .. so we are inching toward 50% attendance...).

 I am out of the office today but will get the link to the webinar out via
this listserv on Friday or over weekend.

Cheers, Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
617.521.2719 (office); 617.872.3718 (mobile)

*Our Commonwealth is Reading.*