To date, 26 people are registered for the webinar.  I am attaching a
spreadsheet with contact information.

I will update this with new registrations on Monday a.m. before our meeting.

I have heard that Washington and Oklahoma CfBs are unable to participate
owing to board meeting and travel commitments.  Looks as if Louisiana will
be missing owing to a meeting that just popped up about the book festival
there.

some of you planning to attend haven't yet completed the registration ...
let me know if you need the link re-sent.

Mary will be sending out an agenda soon ...

Cheers, Sharon

P.S.  this is an excel file so you can sort as most suits you ...

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
617.521.2719 (office); 617.872.3718 (mobile)

*Our Commonwealth is Reading.*