Oklahoma Center for the Book

From: Center for the Book state centers communication
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mass Center for the Book
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 1:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: FW: Your Webinar Invitation: Join us for "Center for the Book
Webinar Meeting"

I am forwarding this invitation one more time and directly cc'ing as many
emails as I could find for CFB coordinators (in case you all don't subscribe
to the listserv for Centers for the Book.  We are holding a state center
network webinar on Monday, June 17th, to follow up the annual meeting and to
discuss ways to strengthen the network.  This is a trial run to see if these
virtual meetings might be of use to us.

So far about 18 people have registered for the webinar.  We hope all of you
reading this message will join us.  Information is below.  Questions
welcome!

Here are the states I am unable to find contact info for:

Idaho - form only for contact

Kentucky - no CFB identified at site

New Mexico - no contact info

North Dakota - no CFB identified at site

Oklahoma - form only for contact

Virgin Islands - no email contact

Wisconsin  -- outdated info . new site (no contact info) is

http://wcb.uwm.edu/blog

Anyone who is in touch with those centers?  If so please forward this note
along!  Thx,

Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director

Massachusetts Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

617.521.2719 (office); 617.872.3718 (mobile)

Our Commonwealth is Reading.