Thank you so much, Sharon.  Everybody, please send me your agenda thoughts tomorrow so that I can circulate it before the weekend.

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Mass Center for the Book <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
To date, 26 people are registered for the webinar.  I am attaching a spreadsheet with contact information.

I will update this with new registrations on Monday a.m. before our meeting.

I have heard that Washington and Oklahoma CfBs are unable to participate owing to board meeting and travel commitments.  Looks as if Louisiana will be missing owing to a meeting that just popped up about the book festival there.

some of you planning to attend haven't yet completed the registration ... let me know if you need the link re-sent.

Mary will be sending out an agenda soon ...

Cheers, Sharon

P.S.  this is an excel file so you can sort as most suits you ...

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
617.521.2719 (office); 617.872.3718 (mobile)

Our Commonwealth is Reading.

--
Mary Menzel
Director, California Center for the Book

mailing address: California Center for the Book
care of Pio Pico Koreatown Library
694 S. Oxford Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90005

deliveries to: California Center for the Book
696 S. Oxford Avenue, second floor, Los Angeles, CA 90005