Dear all,

It's not too late to join us for our Center for the Book webinar on Monday (3 pm Eastern).  Here is our very informal agenda, which I will re-send in the morning if I receive any requests for revisions.  Please let me know if I missed any emails with agenda items not included here.

1.  Those who attended the LC ideas exchange talk briefly about their most important takeaways
2.  General discussion of the takeaways, questions and concerns
3.  Developing and strengthening the state Center brand, possibly with:
4. Specific state initiatives submitted for discussion:

I'm looking forward to talking with everyone!
Mary
California