Hi, All -- so far we have 42 registrants for the webinar.  A couple of people have had last minute changes in their schedule and won't, after all, be on the webinar ... but we should have in the mid-30s range for attendance.

Mary Menzel sent out a proposed agenda and asked for any additions this a.m.  It's now 8 a.m. for her so you may want to send in any notes now so she can incorporate.

You will have a webinar reminder in your email queue.  Using headset with mic is free ... if you want to call in for audio there is a phone number provided and any long-distance charges (does anyone still pay these???) will apply.

Talk to you later!

Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
617.521.2719 (office); 617.872.3718 (mobile)

Our Commonwealth is Reading.