Dear all,

I'm thinking about the agenda for our webinar and have gotten some inquires, too.  Since Guy has forwarded electronic docs of the highlights from each Center, I don't think we need to take the time (and won't really HAVE the time) to do a round-robin from each Center participating in the webinar.  If you attended the idea exchange, maybe you can forward me the topics that you think would benefit most from discussion during the webinar.  And if you didn't attend but read the attached state highlights, maybe you can forward me the questions that arise from your reading, or the issues that you'd most like to hear about during the webinar.

Thank you all for your time,
Mary
California