Hi, All ...

You were very patient while we worked out kinks today on our first webinar ... if we do it again we'll manage the functions more smoothly!

I am attaching several things:

1.  The registration list for the webinar  (not the attendee list)
2.  A PDF of the copy-edited screens we created during the meeting (no "You Tude" here!)

I have uploaded the recorded session to Vimeo ... the link should work by tomorrow a.m.

I have also shared the recording in Dropbox ... which will be a higher quality recording ... watchable with Windows Media Player:

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9vbdbkazf2hjv2/2013-06-17%2015.02%20Center%20for%20the%20Book%20Webinar%20Meeting.wmv>

It's a working session, for sure, and not a polished presentation, but there is some good info and perhaps a lot of fuel for our collective fires ...

Cheers, Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
617.521.2719 (office); 617.872.3718 (mobile)

Our Commonwealth is Reading.