I'm so glad you were part of the conversation, Andrea.

I don't want to lose our momentum but with summer approaching and then the
National Book Festival...what do people think about Webinar #2 taking place
the first week of October?

Best wishes,
Mary
California

--
Mary Menzel
Director, California Center for the Book

mailing address: California Center for the Book
care of Pio Pico Koreatown Library
694 S. Oxford Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90005

deliveries to: California Center for the Book
696 S. Oxford Avenue, second floor, Los Angeles, CA 90005