That's great news, Kate.  Please keep us posted.

also ... all ... you should know that I bought a while back (in hopes that we would eventually deploy it) the domain name literarymap.us.

I am hopeful that we might use this as a supplemental URL for literary mapping efforts so that we could use our local addresses (e.g., http://massbook.org/litmap.html) but also point to our projects with, e.g,,

http://massachusetts.literarymap.us

my idea would be to have literarymap.us take visitors to a map of the U.S. where they could mouse over and select any of our states ... nothing of overall programming there (at least not yet) but just an easy navigation site with a credit to the network of state centers for the book....

We don't have to decide this now ... I'll renew the domain when it comes up in Dec ... but it would be good to add it to the list of ideas we want to cover if/when next we "meet."

Regards,

sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
617.521.2719 (office); 617.872.3718 (mobile)

Our Commonwealth is Reading.