Thanks so much for initiating this meeting, Sharon et al (and nice to see you in NYC last week, Sharon!).  Though I haven’t had a moment to respond to the previous posts, I have been following and hope to sign on to the meeting on the 17th if it’s still OK to jump in.  Are there limits to the number that can be accommodated for the webinar?  I believe you are resending because there is still room for folks to join, but didn’t want to assume.  Thanks!

Best,

Andrea

Andrea D. Lewis

Program Officer

Maryland Center for the Book | Opportunity Grants

Maryland Humanities Council

(T) 410.685.6161

(F) 410.685.0795