Hi, All --†

We can have up to 100 people on the webinar ... so everyone is welcome and since I'll be sending the link out to this listserv you can sign on without having completed the poll (which I am now going to close since we have our date). †The poll was only to find a date that the majority could make ... the link you get will get you to registration. †I suggest that you register whether or not you can ultimately sign on to the webinar. †In that way, the system will send you reminders. †I love those email reminders!

If you have any more questions, do put them on this list so I can send answers out to all.

Regards, Sharon†

P.S. to andrea ... yes I loved running into you, too, at Book Expo. †I also saw Chris Higashi! †I wonder if other CFB folk were wandering the floor? †It's still a great show ... so much smaller than it used to be but still exciting, don't you think?

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
617.521.2719 (office); 617.872.3718 (mobile)

Our Commonwealth is Reading.