I am forwarding this invitation one more time and directly cc'ing as many
emails as I could find for CFB coordinators (in case you all don't
subscribe to the listserv for Centers for the Book.  We are holding a state
center network webinar on Monday, June 17th, to follow up the annual
meeting and to discuss ways to strengthen the network.  This is a trial run
to see if these virtual meetings might be of use to us.

So far about 18 people have registered for the webinar.  We hope all of you
reading this message will join us.  Information is below.  Questions
welcome!

Here are the states I am unable to find contact info for:

*Idaho – form only for contact *

*Kentucky – no CFB identified at site*

*New Mexico – no contact info*

*North Dakota – no CFB identified at site*

*Oklahoma – form only for contact *

*Virgin Islands – no email contact *

*Wisconsin  -- outdated info … new site (no contact info) is ***

http://wcb.uwm.edu/blog

Anyone who is in touch with those centers?  If so please forward this note
along!  Thx,

Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
617.521.2719 (office); 617.872.3718 (mobile)

*Our Commonwealth is Reading.*