Hi Sharon,

Will you be recording the session and posting to YouTube for those who may not be able to join?

Thanks,

Curtis

---

Curtis R. Rogers, Ed.D.

Communications Director

South Carolina State Library Room 203

POB 11469, 1500 Senate Street, Columbia, SC 29211

ph:803-734-8928 fax:803-734-8676

SC State Library on FacebookSC State Library on TwitterSC State Library on YouTubePinterestSubscribe to SC State Library news feedsSC State Library on FlickrSC State Library on LinkedIn

small scsl logo

The South Carolina State Library is a national model for innovation, collaboration, leadership and effectiveness.  It is the keystone in South Carolina’s intellectual landscape.

Summer Reading 2013 at your local library!

lm_2013_SR_EarlyLit-1_400057_7.jpg

See the PSA at: http://tinyurl.com/psa2013