Hi Sharon,

Will you be recording the session and posting to YouTube for those who may not be able to join?

Thanks,

Curtis

---

Curtis R. Rogers, Ed.D.

Communications Director

South Carolina State Library Room 203

POB 11469, 1500 Senate Street, Columbia, SC 29211

ph:803-734-8928 fax:803-734-8676

[log in to unmask]" alt="SC State Library on Facebook">[log in to unmask]" alt="SC State Library on Twitter">[log in to unmask]" alt="SC State Library on YouTube">[log in to unmask]" alt=Pinterest>[log in to unmask]" alt="Subscribe to SC State Library news feeds">[log in to unmask]" alt="SC State Library on Flickr">[log in to unmask]" alt="SC State Library on LinkedIn">

[log in to unmask]" alt="small scsl logo">

The South Carolina State Library is a national model for innovation, collaboration, leadership and effectiveness.  It is the keystone in South Carolina’s intellectual landscape.

Summer Reading 2013 at your local library!

[log in to unmask]" alt="lm_2013_SR_EarlyLit-1_400057_7.jpg">

See the PSA at: http://tinyurl.com/psa2013