Dear CfB List:

I am including the link to register for the June 17th webinar.  Again ...
all are welcome.  We have the capacity for 100 attendees.

Please pre-register for the meeting whether you can attend or not ... in
that way you will get email reminders.  Also, your info will be on the
spreadsheet I can generate and send out in advance of the meeting in case
you want to contact anyone afterward on specific points.

I will be online about 15 mins before the meeting begins and suggest that
if you have never used go-to-meeting or go-to-webinar before that you come
on 10 mins in advance so I can troubleshoot any connection problems.  One
note:  blue tooth headsets create weird echo chambers so if that is what
you have, you may need to call in or listen only and use the chat function
to type your comments ... we can see during troubleshooting time.

I set the meeting to go until 4:30 just to be sure we had our full time
slot ... I think 60 mins is about as long as one can handle online
meetings, frankly, but let's see how it goes.

As you know, you should contact Mary Menzel with agenda items.  I am going
to be focusing on the technical aspects of the meeting and she will be
running the content side of things.

Should be fun!

Sharon

email me if you have questions, as ever.

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
617.521.2719 (office); 617.872.3718 (mobile)

*Our Commonwealth is Reading.*

****

****

*Center for the Book Webinar Meeting*****

*Join us for a Webinar on June 17*****

<https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/184518839>****

*Space is limited to 100 attendees.  *
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/184518839****

Please participate in an initial webinar meeting of the Center for the Book
network, following up the Annual LOC meeting in May and other items that
will be included on an agenda to be distributed in advance of the meeting.**
**

** **

*Title:*****

*Center for the Book Webinar Meeting*****

*Date:*****

Monday, June 17, 2013****

*Time:*****

2:50 PM - 4:30 PM EDT****

** **

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the Webinar.****

** **

*System Requirements*
PC-based attendees