Hello all,

my contact info has not changed, but I've been away for two weeks, so I missed some earlier messages. I will look forward to the webinar.

Best, Stephanie

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Mass Center for the Book <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Further to the note about the state centers that have no contact info ....

After sending out the recent message I had the following bounce backs ... so if your center is on the list you may want to update your contact info at the LOC State Center Affiliates site (or in some cases at your state center web page, where I went when I didn't see an email at the LOC page):

Delivery to the following recipient(s)  failed permanently:

Regards, Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
617.521.2719 (office); 617.872.3718 (mobile)

Our Commonwealth is Reading.

--
Stephanie Bacon
Professor of Art