Pardon the question, but is there duplicate code in the
MARC21slim2MODS3-4.xsl file on lines 2563-2598 and 2607-2641? (Dealing with
creation of <identifier> elements from 856 fields.)

We are trying to customize this code and I don't understand why this code
is in the file twice - though I don't want to make a mistake and delete one
if they are both necessary.

Thanks!

Caitlin

--