NLS Operations Alert

No. 13-37

DATE           :  June 28, 2013

TO                :  Network Libraries

FROM         :  Karen Keninger, Director

SUBJECT     :  Mobile application survey

As announced in Operations Alert 13-18, NLS is developing applications to enable the download and reading of its books using commercial mobile devices. To gauge the number of libraries that have access to mobile devices, we are asking each network library to answer the four questions in the survey linked below. Please submit your response by July 5, 2013.

1.    Go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BRJK7VQ

2.    Read and answer each question.

3.    Select Done at the bottom of the page to submit your answers.

If you have questions regarding the content of the survey, contact your network consultant.

Only one response per library please.

We greatly appreciate your participation.

For more information contact:

Karen Keninger

Director, NLS