NLS Operations Alert

No. 13-33

DATE          :  June 5, 2013

TO                :  Network Libraries

FROM         :  Karen Keninger, Director, NLS

SUBJECT   :  Local recording survey

NLS is in the process of developing a policy and procedure for network libraries to submit locally produced audio materials for posting on the Braille and Audio Reading Download (BARD) website. To gauge the scope of materials that are available, we are asking each network library to take a short survey. Please follow the directions below and submit your response by June 21, 2013.

1.    Go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QY2YGQ6.

2.    Read and respond to each of the questions about your library, any recording studios affiliated with your library, and the materials produced and tools used in the studios.

3.    Provide additional information (comments/suggestions) in the spaces provided.

4.    Select Done at the bottom of the page to submit your answers.

If you have questions regarding the content of the survey, contact your network consultant.

We greatly appreciate your participation.

For more information contact:

Karen Keninger

Director, NLS