Everyone,

It's hard to believe that it's June already and that ALA is coming up
again so soon!  I look forward to seeing many of you there and wanted to
give you a heads up about our PCC Participants meeting.  This year we've
chosen the theme *"Where the Wild Things Are."* We'll be featuring four
innovative projects involving PCC institutions or members: Penn's VCAT
and facets, the latest developments at ISNI, web archiving, and a linked
data project focused on jazz.  Stay tuned for more information and come
and see what the wild things have been doing!

*PCC Participants Meeting*

*Sunday, June 30, 2013*

*4:00 -- 5:30 p.m.*

*McCormick Place Convention Center S504 BC

*Philip

--
Philip E. Schreur
Chair, Program for Cooperative Cataloging