I know that ground-up RDA NACO training is now being scheduled, such as the one next month at LC.  Are the training manuals for this ground-up training going to be made publically available?  I would like to use it to train new NACO catalogers at my institution, but I did not find the training manuals on the NACO site.

Thanks,
Vicki

Vicki Brueck
Senior Cataloger
Resource Management Services Branch
State Library of North Carolina
4641 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, N.C.  27699-4641
Office: (919) 807-7451  Fax: (919) 733-1843

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law "NCGS.Ch.132" and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official.

[NCDCRlogo319px96dpi][State-Library-200-200px]