From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer Lobb
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: writing to authors to disambiguate their names

Hi,

I was wondering if people have a standard type email that they use when writing authors to try to get them to provide more information (i.e. date of birth or middle name) in order to differentiate them from
another author of the same name.

Also, what subject header do you use on your emails in an attempt to maximize the chance that the author will read the email and it won't land in a spam folder.

Jenny