In view of Paul Franks’ clear message regarding initialisms, I wonder if there is  a list of acceptable qualifiers.  I am currently creating an authority record for the Boston School of Occupational Therapy or BSOT.  It was founding during the WWI for high school and college graduates to receive professional education.  (Later it joined with Tufts University, so a second record will be created for that form of name.)

Can I use 410 BSOT (Professional school) and 410 B.S.O.T.  (Professional school)?  Is there a better qualifier?

Thanks

Marsha