From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kevin M Randall
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] RDA confusion about creators in 100 field for multi-expression manifestations

Stephen:  If that is your argument, then it would follow that *every* MARC RDA record we create should contain a 700-730 AAP for the work/expression, regardless of what is contained in the 1XX/24X.  And I maintain that this duplication *is* redundancy, and is pointless in our MARC-based systems.

Kevin M. Randall
Principal Serials Cataloger
Northwestern University Library
(847) 491-2939