Here are some artist's book I have cataloged in AACR2. Some were more booklike than others, so I used Book format for them, and other formats for others. It depends on how "booklike" the books were.

702120037, 709777809 (a wire sculpture of a tree with words on the leaves), 698447445, 699825798

The Cleveland Institute of Art requires freshman to create a "book." This is so loosely interpreted that I just can not accept some of the items as books. They define book as pretty much anything that conveys information. One that I saw was a set of sculptures of a hand giving the numbers 1-10 in American Sign Laguage, another was a turtle shell full of dreamcatchers. Someone I know made clay casts of the letters of the alphabet.

Good luck! I find cataloging unique items like you have there to be the most fun part of the job!

Dawn Grattino
Senior Cataloger
Catalog Department
Cleveland Public Library