Bob,

Thank you for your response.  Ideally, I would also be in favor of adding access points for all the parts.  Unfortunately, in reality, we would only be able to add an access point for the first contribution in most cases.

Thanks!

Ann

Ann Marchock

Coordinator, Digital and Monographic Resources

Cataloging and Metadata Services

University of Texas Libraries

The University of Texas at Austin

PCL 2.300 | Mail Code S5453