From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Frank, Paul
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 9:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] RDA NACO training manuals

Vicki,

Yes, the RDA NACO training materials will be posted to the Catalogers Learning Workshop (CLW) web site.

Status report: the NACO Training Task Group completed the training materials last month and has tested them in several venues. The materials are now ready to be turned over to the Standing Committee on Training for a more formal review. After the SCT review, training manuals will be developed and the manuals and the Power Point presentations will be posted to the CLW site. Estimated date of posting: July 1, 2013.

Paul

Paul Frank

Cooperative Programs Section

Cooperative and Instructional Programs Division

Library of Congress

101 Independence Ave., SE

Washington, DC 20540-4230

202-707-1570