From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging on behalf of C.J. Carty
Sent: Thu 06/06/2013 09:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Personal name with 046 $s 20

We're following the British Library guidelines here (available as a Global
Workflow in the RDA Toolkit) and so always give at least a century in 046
wherever possible.

Celine

--
Céline Carty
Collection Development & Description

Experience the British Library online at http://www.bl.uk/

The British Library’s latest Annual Report and Accounts : http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html

Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book. http://www.bl.uk/adoptabook

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the mailto:[log in to unmask] : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.

 Think before you print