From: Archie Green Union Listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Averill, Gage
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 3:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A Message From Betsy Peterson, The American Folklife Center

I agree with everyone else responding to Betsy's notice -- it will be great to stay in touch with the work of the AFC.  Thanks for the thoughtful initiative

Regards

Gage

Dr. Gage Averill, Dean
Faculty of Arts
University of British Columbia
Buchanan A240, 1866 Main Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
CANADA

Tel: 604-822-3751 Fax: 604-822-6096
E-mail: [log in to unmask]<applewebdata:[log in to unmask]>
Web: www.arts.ubc.ca<http://www.arts.ubc.ca>