Kevin, Must beg to differ. There *are* those people, but all the
high-enders I know have musical interests and large record collections.
Oftimes when we visit each other, after the audio is out of the way we play
music to each other, sometimes even in mono (!) and in my own case, 78s.

By the way, 78s sound pretty damn good on a high-end system when proper
measures are taken.

clark