it's Falcon.

here's the link.

*tinyurl.com/mpykudy*
*
*Falcon states "*Falcon Pro Media DVD-R, CD-R and Blu-ray Disc recording
media solutions are designed to unyielding quality standards. To ensure
absolute quality consistency, all FTI media is manufactured by highly
skilled staff at a single state-of-the-art facility in the UAE. Only FTI
recording media solutions provide Certified Swiss Quality (CSQ), validated
by the company's certification by Swiss ISO organizations, considered among
the world's most stringent.

...snip
FTI is an industrial group with headquarters and a manufacturing plant in
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. The company is setting a new industry
benchmark by providing superior quality media solutions and rapid
fulfillment through groundbreaking manufacturing and logistics operations.
FTI is committed to excellence in every aspect of its business from product
development and manufacturing, to logistics, distribution and account
support. FTI is dedicated to creating optical media solutions that deliver
the ultimate performance, reliability and durability for professional
applications. An unyielding commitment to excellence supported by a
world-class production facility featuring cutting-edge production
equipment, as well as skilled international management and highly-trained,
dedicated personnel are key components of FTI's strategy.* FTI is a joint
investment between Swiss-based investment and management company,
PrimusTech Investments, and a large group of UAE corporate and private
investors*. FTI's marketing and sales activities are conducted by the
company's fully owned, Swiss-based subsidiary, FTI Europe SA.